March 09, 2019
What is the LiteBlue Portal?
Liteblue is the Employee self-service web-based intranet portal designed for the employees of the USPS Logistics company. It features the various confidential employee services like accessing paystub, checking 401k, employee benefits, print/view w-2, checking career development, service performance, raising the tickets and complaints. Through this Self Service Profile (SSP), you can able to access the Liteblue, ideas, eOPF, reassign and PostalEASE applications. Each and every employee working in the USPS company can able to access the Liteblue with the unique login credentials provided to them. Let’s know about login instructions.
If you are returning user of the liteblue usps portal and have no issues with the User ID and Password then you can follow the below instructions to log in to the portal. If you have some concerns with the user entails, skip to next appropriate sections.
Enter the Employee ID (It is an 8 digit number which is printed on top of your earnings statement under ‘Employee ID’ Label.
- Enter the USPS Password. It is the password that you have created on the Self Service Profile (SSP) application. It is used to access a variety of USPS self-service apps including LiteBlue, eldeas, eOPF, eReassign and PostalEASE.
If you have forgotten the password of SSP portal you can do these following troubleshooting steps to reset your password and create a new one
- Click on "Forgot Password”.
- Enter the Employee Identification Number (EIN) ( It’s an 8 digit number printed on the earnings statement).
- You’ll be queried about the answers to the security questions that you had set up while creation of the SSP for the first time.
- Upon the successful validation, you can able to reset the password and access your liteblue usps account again.
Liteblue New Registration?
If you haven’t created liteblue usps gov account / SSP before you can set up a new account and gain access
- Visit the Self Service Profile Homepage.
- Click on Forgot Password
- Enter the EIN Number and Verify the Employee ID
- Now you’ll be redirected intranet of the portal where you need to submit the "New Password and Confirm Password” and click Next
- Select Appropriate security questions and provide the answers (Remember or note them), they will be used for troubleshooting if you have forgotten the SSP login details in future
- Enter the e-Mail and Confirm email address fields and click on the next button.
- You can skip and add email later by checking on "skip email and update later”
- Review everything and if everything is correct, submit the details
- You have successfully created the new user account at usps liteblue. Now you can access the dashboard with the Employee ID and Password that you’ve provided while registration
- If you face any errors you can contact USPS Human Resources Shared Service Center at 1-877-477-3273, and selecting option 5 or TDD/TTY – 866-260-7507.
About the United States postal service
Posted by: Jameslite at
| Comments (2)
| Add Comment
Post contains 486 words, total size 8 kb.
17kb generated in CPU 0.01, elapsed 0.0332 seconds.
37 queries taking 0.0221 seconds, 49 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.